PEEF Scholarships 2023-24 are Announced by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) for the deserving students. Interested students who meet the eligibility criteria (Described below) and belong to the Categories (described below) may apply for PEEF Scholarships.
PEEF Scholarships 2023-24 for Deserving students of the Punjab province who are enrolled in Government/ Private Institutes within the Boundaries of Punjab Province as regular Students are eligible to apply. PEEF Scholarships 2023-24 for Intermediate and Graduation to Study on the expenses of Punjab Government.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) was Established in 2008 and set up Under section 42 of the company’s ordinance 1984. PEEF has awarded over 455,000 scholarships, disbursing over Rs. 26 billion to deserving students across various educational levels. PEEF has transformed the lives of countless individuals, empowering them to break free from the shackles of poverty and chase their dreams.
PEEF Scholarships 2023-24 for Intermediate and Graduation level students who passed their Matric and Intermediate exams in 2023 as regular Students, is an excellent opportunity to avail the Scholarships. Deserving students may submit online applications before 31st January 2024. Attach all the relevant documents while filling the online applications form.
PEEF Scholarships 2023-24 for Intermediate and Graduation:
If you have passed your Matric Intermediate in the year 2023 and you belong to one of the following categories then you can apply for the Special Quota Scholarships:
1. Orphaned students whose father has passed away (upload two death certificates issued by the Union Council).
2. Children of Government Servants of Grade 4-1 (one to four) (upload payslip/pension copy showing grade and position).
3. Students belonging to Minority Religions (Upload Minority Certificate)
4. Special (handicapped) students (Upload disability Certificate issues by DHQ/THQ) and Union of Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks (Upload Death Certificate issued by the Council stating the cause of death).
PEEF Scholarships 2023-24 for Minorities:
Under the Ministry of Human Rights and Minority Affairs of the Government of Punjab Additional scholarships for meritorious minority students. Students who belong to Minorities can avail this opportunity with extra allowances by the Ministry of Minority Affairs Punjab.
Below is the Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Scholarships 2023-24:
- Only Students belonging to the respective category are eligible to apply.
- Students who have secured at least (60%) marks in Matric/Intermediate Examination 2023 (Annual) conducted by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- Students of Federal Government/Private Registered Educational Institutions located within the boundaries of Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
- Enrolled in a full-time (regular) registered educational institution for intermediate or graduation in 2023. Parents’ total monthly income is Rs 60,000 or less.
- Children of Grade 4 – 1 (one to four) government employees are exempted from the requirement of Rs 60,000 monthly income (if income is from salary only).
Interested candidates may submit online applications through the official website of PEEF at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaRegistration/ till 31st January 2024. Make sure to submit applications within the due date.
Upload all the required or relevant documents while filling the online applications form. Review your personal and Educational information before submission.
PEEF Scholarships 2023-24 Online Apply:
Interested students who meet the eligibility criteria/ belongs to described categories may submit online applications through the PEEF website only. Hand written Applications or directly received applications will not be entertained and will be rejected. Make sure to submit complete online applications with all the required and relevant details.
In case of providing wrong information or incomplete application, the application will be considered rejected and the applicant will not to take any action. Students who have passed the examination under TEVTA/PBTE are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
Hand written application or directly sent to PEEF office will not be accepted. Students from other provinces including AJK etc. are not eligible to apply. Extra passing marks/Mars Mapro/Repeat students are not eligible to apply. In case of not uploading the relevant category certificate online The application will not be entertained.