The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) is pleased to announce the 2024 Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program for Pakistan.
About UGRAD 2024 Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program for Pakistan
The program is intended to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of Pakistan. It provides full-time undergraduate students from Pakistan the opportunity to enrich their education and experience through one semester of full-time, non-degree academic study in the United States. The program will also expose students to the principles of social responsibility in the United States through a community service component.
Eligibility Criteria for UGRAD 2024 Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program for Pakistan
- Citizens of Across Pakistan are Eligible to Apply.
- Age should be less than 26 years.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in Pakistan and committed to returning to their home university following the completion of the program.
- In their 14th or 15th year of formal education
- Applicants are required to submit current most recent, and old transcripts with application.
The selected students will be entitled for the following Benefits:
- Round-trip airfare
- Tuition and fees
- Housing and meals
- A limited allowance for books
- Accident and sickness coverage
- Monthly maintenance allowance USEFP
Students fall in the below criteria are not Eligible to Apply for UGRAD 2024:
- Dual Nationals (US / Pakistan) or Permanent US Residents
- Employees of the Fulbright organization, the U.S. Department of State, or USAID and their spouses, children, dependents, and parents.
- Students in their first or final year of university.
Equal Opportunity for Females and Students for Backward Areas
Women, people with disabilities, and individuals from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
Important Note: Applications must be submitted online. Paper copies will not be considered. All application materials (including degrees, transcripts, certificates) must be uploaded with the online application. Reference letters will only be required from the selected candidates.
For Applications and other details please visit the official website at https://www.usefp.org. The deadline to submit applications is September 27, 2023.