Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs 2023 for the Posts of Intelligence Operators are announced in the Special Branch of Punjab Police through the advertisement Published in Newspapers. Applicants possessing Domicile of Punjab Province are Eligible to apply. The last date for submission of Applications is 20 December 2023.
Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs 2023 for Intelligence Operators is the excellent Opportunity for the Intermediate Passed Residents of Punjab Province. The selected candidates will be awarded Three Years Contract (Renewable on the basis of Satisfactory performance). 15% quota is reserved for Females and 5% quota is reserved for Minorities.
Large Number of Vacancies in Punjab Police Special Branch are announced for Intelligence Operators (BS-07) by the Special Branch of Punjab Police on Sunday 03 December 2023. The Punjab Police is currently accepting applications from Domicile Holders of Punjab Province Only. The Total NO of Vacancies for Intelligence Operators of BPS-07 are 225 and desirous candidates may apply to serve the Department.
Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs 2023 Advertisement Details:
On Sunday 03 December 2023, Punjab Police Special Branch 2023 were advertised in Newspapers. In the advertisement Total 225 Posts for Intelligence Operators in Punjab Police Special Branch are Published and applications are invited from residents of Punjab. Intelligence operator Jobs in Punjab Police Special Branch 2023 are open now on Intermediate basis for the residents of Punjab Province.
Intelligence Operator Jobs in Punjab Police Special Branch 2023 Details:
|Punjab Police Special Branch
|December 03, 2023
|December 18, 2023
Vacancies in Punjab Police Special Branch 2023:
In the Post Recent Advertisement Punjab Police Special Branch has announced about latest job openings in the Special Branch of the Punjab Police for the Post of Intelligence Operators (BPS-07). Candidates who passed the Minimum Intermediate are Eligible to apply for these openings. Applications are being accepted on open merit basis from the residents / Domicile Holders of Punjab Province.
- Qualification: Minimum Qualification for the Post of Intelligence Operators is Intermediate or Equivalent (with at least Second Division) from recognized Board.
- Age Limit: Age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
How to Apply For Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs?
- Desirous applicants may download the application forms from the official website of Punjab Police at https://punjabpolice.gov.pk/.
- Open the Join Punjab Police Section and Download application forms.
- Attach attested copies of Educational Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, and Three Recent Passport Size Pictures with application forms and submit with Rs. 500/- application fee in concerned Police Lines.
Last Date to apply for Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs:
The last date for submission of Applications is 20 December 2023. Incomplete applications, Received after due date, will not be entertained and will be rejected by Punjab Police.
Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs 2023 Application forms Download:
Punjab Police Jobs in Special Branch 2023 for Intelligence Operators are open now and application form are available on the official website of the Punjab Police from 05 December to 20 December 2023. Desirous candidates can download application form from the official website of Punjab Police https://punjabpolice.gov.pk/police-jobs and submit to the respective Police Line.
Rules and Policies:
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed by the Punjab Police Special Branch Only.
- Application forms only will be accepted by the Punjab Police Special Branch.
- Final Selected will be made after Running Test, Physical Test, Written Test, and Final Interviews.
- Department Reserves the Right to increase and decrease the No of Posts.
- 15% quota is reserved for Females and 5% quota for minorities.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following Tests:
- Running Tests (1 mile running in 7 minutes for Males and 10 minutes for Females)
- Intelligence Test
- Computer Skills Test of MS Office.
MCQs based written test from the Following Topics: General Knowledge, Basic Intelligence, Pakistan Affairs, Islamiat, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Computer Skills, Urdu, and English. Candidates must have to pass the written test to Qualify for the next phase.