Join Pakistan Army as Regular Commissioned Officer through 36th Technical Cadet Course (TCC) Entry 2024 is officially announced by the Pakistan Army. Citizens of Pakistan (Including Azad Kashmir and Gilgit) can Register Online through Pakistan Army Online Recruitment Portal. Pakistan Army Technical Cadet Course is designed to hire the Technical Professionals in Signals, Electrical, Mechanical, and Engineering Corps of Pakistan Army.
Join Pakistan Army through 36th Technical Cadet Course (TCC) Entry 2024 is the Excellent Career Opportunities to join the Pakistan Armed Force in Technical Branches. Aspirants who passed minimum Intermediate or equivalent qualification from Recognized Board are Eligible to apply. Citizens of Pakistan who wants to join Pakistan Army must avail this opportunity through Regular Commissioned Officer 36th Technical Cadet Course (TCC) Entry 2024.
Join Pak Army Through Technical Cadet Course 2024 Advertisement Details:
Pakistan Army has recently announced the Technical Cadet Course Entry 2024 for the Male citizens of Pakistan. The official advertisement was published in Newspapers on 11th February 2024 and application submission process is also started. Citizens of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir and Gilgit are Eligible to apply. The last date for Registration is 17 March 2024.
Eligibility Criteria and Physical Standards:
- Education: FSc (pre-engineering) Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Computer Science with minimum 65% marks or I Level Passed (English being Compulsory) in 5 Subjects, and A Level passed in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/ Computer Science in Grade A-C. (Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared/ are appearing in FSC Part-II/ Final Examination can also apply on HOPE Certificates duly issued by Head of the institution. However, such candidates must submit their FSC Part-II roll no and name of Education Board along with photocopy of roll no slip to General Headquarters (GHQ), Personnel Administration (PA) Directorate (PA-3b), Rawalpindi. FSc final result cards/ mark sheets must be submitted within one week of the announcement of FSC Board results, otherwise candidates will not be considered in final merit).
- Age Limit: Age should be between 17 years to 22 years (three months age Relaxation in upper and lower age limits).
- Height: Minimum Height 5 feet 4 inches.
- Weight: as per body mass index.
Only Male unmarried Citizens of Pakistan are Eligible to apply.
Details of Corps in Pak Army Technical Cadet Course Entry 2024:
Aspirants may submit Applications for the following Corps in the Pakistan Army:
- Engineers Corp (Civil Engineering)
- Signals Corp (Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Security)
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Corp (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer System Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering).
Registration Process to Join Pak Army Technical Cadet Course:
The registration is started now to Join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officer through 36th Technical Cadet Course Apply Online to be a part of the Pakistan Army. Remember the Last Date of Registration. There are Two Ways of Registration Online and AS&RC.
Online Registration through Internet:
Candidates can apply online through the Internet. Visit the Official website of Pakistan at https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/ and Select Direct Short Service Commission. Fill out the online application form with personal and Educational Details (Degrees, Certificates, CNIC, Domicile, Address).
Registration at Pak Army S&RC:
Desirous Candidates also can Register by Visiting Pakistan Army Selection and Recruitment Centers Located in Different Cities of Pakistan. Visit your nearest AS&RC before the deadline with complete documents for Manual Registration.
Selection Procedure of Pak Army Technical Cadet Course:
The Selection Procedure of to Join Pakistan Army as Regular Commissioned Officer through Technical Cadet Course 2024 contains different phases, details are mentioned below:
1. Advertisement: The first Step of Pak Army Technical Cadet Course 2024 is official advertisement which is published by the Pakistan Army. The latest advertisement of Pak Army 36th Technical Cadet Course Entry 2024 is published in Newspapers.
2. Online Registration: The second step of Pak Army Technical Cadet Course is online registration. Eligible candidates may apply or register online after the publication of the official advertisement before the due date.
3. Induction / Written Test: After online registration Pakistan Army will call the shortlist or eligible candidates for Written Test or verbal tests. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of Written Test or Verbal Tests.
4. Medical Examination: Candidates shortlisted on the basis of Induction / Written Tests will be called for initial Medical Examination.
5. Physical Tests: Candidates successfully passed the initial Medical Tests will be called for Physical Tests. The physical Tests are included Running, pushups, pull-ups, Ditches, and crunches. The height also will be checked in Physical Tests.
6. Interviews: The shortlisted candidates on the basis of Written Test, Medical Tests and Physical Tests will be called for Interview. A panel from Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) will conduct interview from candidates.
7. Final Selection: The last step of the Pakistan Army Technical Cadet Course 2024 is the Final Selection on the basis of all steps. Cadets who cleared Medical, Physical, Written Tests and Interviews will be Selected for Pak Army 36th Technical Cadet Course Entry 2024.
Last Date to Apply for Pak Army Technical Cadet Course 2024:
The online application forms will be available from 12 February 2024 and the last Date for Online Registration is 17 March 2024. Desirous Applicants may register themselves within the given dates. The Online Registration Process will be closed after the due date.