Jazz Telecommunication Offering 8 weeks paid Internship Program for Pakistani Students with the aim to prepare youth for the Corporate World. Jazz Internship Program is full-time project with structured tasks to provide hands-on practical Experience of the corporate world to the selected candidates.
Through Internship Program Jazz opens the opportunity for young, Talented, and motivated candidates to start their corporate world careers.
Jazz Internship Program Benefits:
The program offers the following benefits to the Selected Candidates:
- Jazz aims to prepare today’s talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them.
- The Jazz Summer Internship program is a full-time project-based paid internship.
- Jazz Provides a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
- Candidates must have completed 2 years of study in Undergraduate programs
- For ACCA, student must be a finalist
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong attention to Detail.
- Plan, develop, and execute the projects assigned to you.
- Generate useful insights through research on the industry and global trends.
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects.
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects.
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems.
- Support the department to improve its coordination and productivity.
- Meet the group of diversified professionals who will allow you to build relationships.
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables.
How to Apply?
Submit Online Applications for Jazz Internship Program through the official website of Jazz (Link is Given below).
Please Note That Selected Candidates need to bring their Own Laptop for the Program Duration.
Deadline for Applications:
The Last Date to Apply for this Rule is June 09, 2023.