Allied Bank ABL Cashier Jobs 2023 Teller Batch-2023 Latest Career Opportunities by Allied Bank of Pakistan. Males and Females from Punjab, KPK, Baluchistan, Sindh, AJK, and Gilgit can submit online applications. ABL Cashiers Jobs in 1400+ Branches across Pakistan. The required qualification is Graduation from HEC recognized University with 2.5 CGPA or 45% marks.
ABL Cashier Jobs 2023 has been announced through ABL Official Website. ABL will accept online applications only through defined application Procedures. Read the below official advertisement for Vacant Post Details, Eligibility Criteria, and Application Procedure.
Details of Allied Bank ABL Cashier Jobs 2023 Teller Batch-2023 Career Opportunities
|Posted on:||03 February 2023
|Last Date:||19 February 2023
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Published In:||ABL Website|
|Click Here to Join|
|Youtube||Click Here to Subscribe|
Details of ABL Vacant Posts:
Teller Batch-2023 for Males and Females in 1400+ Branches of Allied Bank
Qualification, Age for ABL Jobs:
- The minimum Qualification is Graduation from HEC-recognized Universities in Pakistan or Foreign. (Candidates Graduates with commerce Specialization will be preferred).
- Minimum CGPA 2.4 out of 4, 2nd Division, or at least 45% Marks.
- The maximum age limit is 27 years as on 28 February 2023.
How to Apply for ABL Jobs?
Interested Candidates can submit online applications through the official website of Allied Bank Limited. Please follow the below application Procedure:
- Visit the Official website of ABL by Clicking Here
- Fill out online application forms with personal, Educational, and Experience (if any) details as per online application forms.
- Submit online applications only through the Official website of ABL, Applications by Hand or through Email will not be accepted.
The deadline to submit applications is 19 February 2023.